Training cycle: Present an offer or service with high technical content
Hub Occitania is launching a training session “Pitch an offer with high technical content” intended for SMEs who will be required to pitch service offers (in French or in English) in front of varied audiences, at international trade fairs or conferences or who need to quickly convince an audience that is sometimes distant from your sector of activity.
This 2-day training is free for SMEs, within the limit of available places (8 participants per session maximum, to allow practice).
Day 1: having a background
- Knowing how to convince
- The basics of argumentation
- The different types of pitches and their specificities
- Stakeholders: to whom I address me
- The pitfalls of PowerPoint
- The rule of 3V and non-verbal communication
Day 2: Caring the forms
- Stress and stress management breathing
- Make your face speak
- Warm up your jaws
- Mark the territory
- Individual implementation exercise application: your pitch filmed and debriefed!
These 2 sessions are offered face-to-face only:
April, 19th-20th in Montpellier.
April 21st-22nd in Toulouse.
Send an email to Emilie Seveno (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Adeline Verdier (email@example.com) specifying in a few lines the company, its functions, motivation & its expectations and needs concerning this training.
The deadline for registrations is March 30, 2022