The European project NOVExport will launch the second edition of the Acceleration Program in September. Throughout this acceleration program, Southwest Europe SMEs will be supported to grow in the agricultural, environmental and maritime markets focused on Latin America.
NOVexport Acceleration Programme was designed to support 50 SMEs through the technological maturation of their products or services thanks to the use of space, IoT and digital data, in order to satisfy the needs and overcome the challenges of those export markets.
The companies selected for the 2nd edition of the NOVexport acceleration program will have access to self-training, mentoring, commercial preparation and speed meetings to improve their internationalization capacities and to manage and develop better and new products.
NOVExport aims to develop different tools in order to facilitate access to the larger and more profitable markets in Latin America and to promote quality European products and services.
The 4 remote sessions have been hand-picked by VERHAERT Training EXPERTS:
• Design or
update new products or services.
• Apply rapid prototyping strategies to refine and enhance new products and services, or iterate existing ideas.
• Analyze the viability of a new product or innovation, as well as potential challenges
• Manage projects to launch product and services to market
• Identify customers and potential partners
• Analyze distribution and go to market strategies
• Use IoT or other disruptive technologies to develop a business model for Latin American markets.
More information in our website
Discover more in your regional HUB