New International market Information in our VRC
Our Hub Basque Coast has updated the bibliography recently published in international journals dealing with the economic situation of Latin American countries. Would you like to know more about these interesting reports? Come and check our Novexport Virtual Resource Center!
- Banking as a service market in Latin America 2023-2027: According to Technavio, the banking as a service market size in Latin America is estimated to grow by USD 4309.74 million from 2022 to 2027. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 20.2% during the forecast period.
- Stagnation deemed worse than 1980s ‘lost decade’: Weak investment, low productivity and inadequate education have condemned Latin America to a period of economic failure even worse than the “lost decade” of the 1980s, according to the top UN economic official in the region.
- What investors watch out for in emerging markets in 2023: It has been a rough 12 months for emerging markets that have seen more governments stumble into default, currencies suffer and doubledigit losses in stocks and bonds alike though many investors are optimistic that 2023 could bring some relief.
- Peru’s political turmoil hits growth outlook: As legal woes mount for Peruvian president Pedro Castillo, his third finance minister of the year has admitted that roiling political dysfunction is damaging the business climate in the Andean nation
- Global Environmental Sensing and Monitoring Technologies Market to Reach $19.3 Billion by 2030: The global economy is at a critical crossroads with a number of interlocking challenges and crises running in parallel. The uncertainty around how Russia`s war on Ukraine will play out this year and the war`s role in creating global instability means that the trouble on the inflation front is not over yet. Food and fuel inflation will remain a persistent economic problem.
- Global Solar Panel Recycling Market to Reach $380.8 Million by 2027: The U.S. Market is Estimated at $43.9 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 17.2% CAGR.