Where do I need to register to be fully protected? Do I need to appoint a local representative to register my trademark in a foreign country? How can I detect IP Rights that may hinder my internationalization strategy? Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about intellectual property that European SMEs ask themselves when it comes to safely raiding foreign markets.
Join us to know the answers to these, as well as to know the keys to do it correctly in the territories of Latin America, in the webinar organized by NOVExport and the Carlos III University of Madrid, our Hub Madrid, in collaboration with the Latin America IP SME Helpdesk, aimed at small and medium European entrepreneurs with interest or presence in Brazil, Mexico and Chile.
We will delve into the value and usefulness of intellectual property as a business tool, and we will see the most noteworthy local particularities and whose difference with Europe make it worth taking them into account to adapt IP and commercial protection strategies. All this focused on the ICT sector and with special attention to the maritime and agricultural industries.
Internationalizing safely is possible (and easy) if you know how.
What to expect from our webinar:
- Information about our services
- Indications on when and how Intellectual Property is relevant to your business
- Main steps and particularities to protect your brands, inventions and creations locally
- Up-to-date information on registration procedures
- Several real cases of European SMEs that suffered and overcame problems with IP protection in the region
- Tips for succeeding abroad
- Personalized assistance from our IP expert
Registration and information, HERE