NOVExport Acceleration Programme
The programme will have a duration of 3 months in two editions. Throughout this acceleration program, entrepreneurs will receive training and coaching to manage advanced projects and operations in order to develop better products and services (New Product Development). The training will be conducted through webinar sessions.
• Design or update new products or services.
• Apply rapid prototyping strategies to refine and enhance new products and services, or iterate existing ideas.
• Analyze the viability of a new product or innovation, as well as potential challenges
• Manage projects to launch product and services to market
• Identify customers and potential partners
• Analyze distribution and go to market strategies
• Use IoT or other disruptive technologies to develop a business model for Latin American markets.
4-Day Training Program (Nov‘20-Feb’21)
The training will be conducted in 4 webinar sessions, focusing on innovation and product development. The sessions will be provided by local staff from the 6 different hubs.