NOVExport project goes on, this June, the Internationalization Supporting Program has begun to take its first steps.
After having studied our candidate companies starting point, their products and services, their structure, their needs, export objectives, etc. 19 companies have been selected.
Through our Internationalization Plan, they will have access to specialized training with the ultimate goal of implementing their own Go International plan.
- Coaching sessions on the target countries: Brazil, Mexico, Chile
- Awareness of the business culture of each country.
- Business Mentoring
- Useful tips to succeed a virtual meeting
- Technical preparation sessions for B2B meetings.
- Presentation of 5 “decision makers” from each target country, their needs and purchasing processes.
- European SMEs Pitching
- All this will lead us to B2B sessions throughout the month of July to achieve the final goal of NOVExport: Organization of virtual B2B meetings. Meeting point and matchmaking with local agents with an interest in the innovative technologies and services offered by our SMEs. Acceleration of internationalization.